Chinese NewYear Eve & 1st Day CNY
12:11:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well on Chinese New Year Eve,I and my bf family had went to the Chinatown Night Market for a last minute shopping.There were many people and everybody was pushing here and there :9...So,we quickly finished bought our own stuff then we "chop chop" left that uncomfortable situation. Haha (",)..So here were some of the night market scene...



Then,1st day of Chinese New Year, We had went to one of the Buddhist Temple name "FO Ya Shi".Although,I'm christian but I still can went there take a look haha X.x as long as I don't pray to that particular author.Here are some of the pictures at the Buddhist Temple...

.jpg)
Hmmm...Internet had some error uploading pictures (arghhhhh). So,I think just a few pictures for the moment and will edit and upload more again!! Pls do comment on my blog whosoever read my blog thanks...WAIT remember to drop some message on my chat box too...Goodnite mucksss!!
LoVeSick Angel,
Jasmine
(26/01/2009)
Then,1st day of Chinese New Year, We had went to one of the Buddhist Temple name "FO Ya Shi".Although,I'm christian but I still can went there take a look haha X.x as long as I don't pray to that particular author.Here are some of the pictures at the Buddhist Temple...
.jpg)
Hmmm...Internet had some error uploading pictures (arghhhhh). So,I think just a few pictures for the moment and will edit and upload more again!! Pls do comment on my blog whosoever read my blog thanks...WAIT remember to drop some message on my chat box too...Goodnite mucksss!!
LoVeSick Angel,
Jasmine
(26/01/2009)


0 comments:
Post a Comment