HortPark

11:10:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, there was nothing much happened on yesterday Valentine Day for me. I and Guanda early morning woke up planed to make our favorite pasta, but in the end we never success because we felt that was very troublesome and the most important point is we don’t have enough money to buy our ingredient (poor couple…arghhhh :(. So, after our lunch which was made by her mother, we decided went to the Hortpark for a walk. Ha-ha (",), at least we know we did something special on our 1st Valentine Day although not so special like others couples went for an expansive dinner or did something romantic e.g. receive a big bouquet of flower, valentine cake or receive a huge teddy bear.

Erhmmm, I admit that I was jealous on other couples having those celebrations and it was so romantic and memorable but I can understand that our situation was different from others. Well, I must have faith and trust that he will returns me all those sweet memories that I wish for when he start to earn money $$$$ and he promised that I will have a memorable 21st birthday party celebration with my whole family in Singapore (hope my wish come true (",).

Besides that, my 2 days "off day" had just passed away so fast without realized I had did anything special (time flysssss ~~~~).Lastly, below were some of the pictures I took when I was at Hortpark. Hope I had shared something to whoever read my blog today and GoooodNite.















LoVeSiCK,
Jasmine
(14/02/2009)

0 comments: