8:57:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's been so long I'm away and now I'm back to blog some fun stuffs again =)



My new little girl - Mini Curly lamb. I called her "lamblamb". When she got into the car, her daddy can't wait to make her look like a model and had taken so many photos shot.She was playing with her father and climbed around the car to take pictures X).



Follow by the next day, I bought her to my working place to accompany me !!! She is very naughty. Haha while I serving customers, she climb up to the bath tub and swim by herself....X) **so naughty**



She even disturbed me when I'm doing my work!!!! Haha she called daddy to complain about me...hmmm better think twice next time before bring her to work with me!!!Anyway,I know I'm talking crap here... But **Just for Fun** playing my stuffed toys haha X)



Lastly,FYI(For Your Information)...GD parent had went to U.S holiday and this which means I had to do all the house work including wash the cloth,cook and etc...**arghh(same like what housewife need to do)**...Anyway,just want to share this was what I cooked for the 1st day dinner X) **still not bad**

0 comments: