12:32:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
A few days back, I and GuanDa went to Tampines 1 Shopping Mall. At the same time, he went for a haircut as well. In the evening, we had our dinner at Manpuku. It was like a “food market”, we were given a card individually to order various type of Japanese food inside and at the end of the day we just need to pass the card back to the cashier and settle the payment. Although, it cost expansive but is worth it because the environment was harmony and it really made me felt that I was holiday in Japan.



Well, there is nothing much happens today. Just came back from supper at “Lao Pa Sat” with GuanDa, Zhiming, Ang Chung, Daniel and Suleen.

Hmmmm, tomorrow I will be working Full-day. Sad and boring T.T, hope tomorrow will be a better day for me. Goodnight darlings….*yawn*

LoVe,
Jasmine
(21/05/2009)

0 comments: