10:05:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
New Inspiration and Wake Up Call

1. Jasmine said:"No matter how miserable or stressful I'm facing in the society; whenever I reached home, I felt comfort and protected. Tomorrow will be a brand new day =) Everything there's a solution, have faith and believe u can get through it."

2. Jasmine said:"Thanks for the support and I will try my best without disappointed anyone who trust on me =) Step by step and i will be able to see the rainbow sooooooooon."

This few days back, there were lots of thing happen. From all the things that happened, I've choose to have it in a positive point of view where I need to learn:

(I) How to be a good leader
(II) How to overcome obstacle in a professional way (rather than find excuses)
(III)The Importance of Customer Service in Retail Line
(IV) Why our manager always so aggressive on sales where sometime we felt pressurised

My Goal from now onward is to achieve

BearBuilder Satisfaction = Customers Satisfaction = Sales Satisfaction = Goal Achieve

Believe that " Everything There Is A Solution, Believe and Trust yourself "

LoVe,
Jasmine
(05/03/2010)

0 comments: