11:27:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
1st Day of School

Yesterday,3rd of August was my 1st day went back to school study again :).Currently,I'm taking 2 modules in this first term which is my core modules - "Principle of Business Management II & Principle of Marketing and Production" .



When I stepped into the school,I felt so nervous and lonely :X !!!I quickly walked to my classroom and found a seat sat down!!! My lecturer name is Mr.Lim Teng Hup.Haha~~ we can call him Mr.Lim or Teng Hup....BUT DEFINITELY NOT AH HUP" "I'll explain to you later....WHY ".He told us he has 3 wives **Guess which are the three**???? They are his wife,his daughter and his little princess puppy X)... He told us not to call him AH HUP because he said that name's only can call by his daughter and wife wakakaka what a "funny and humour lecturer" Xp.

In the 1st lesson...I learned about the "Nature Of Management".At first,you have to be able to define what is management.Management is the PROCESS of coordinating the activities in an organisation so that the activities could be managed efficiently and effectively through and with other people. Beside from that, I also learned what is an organisation? What is the levels and four function of management? What the roles performed by managers?.....

Hahaha....I think I still have lot of things to learn for the following 9 lessons!! Good luck to me and I need to stop writting and quickly go do revision !! Time won't wait for anybody else X)

Take care and Gambateh ** FIGHTHING**

Love,
Jasmine
(04/08/2009)

0 comments: