10:41:00 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
~~DELAY~~ :x

Alohaaa!!!Well I guess I had long time never update my blog since after my school start for the last post.I'm sorry about the delay and I do have a lot of stuff and pictures pending behind.I promise I will upload whenever I'm free :) "patient" :x

Past few week,I'm actually busy on my WORK again + school assignments and lot of note to do.Seriously,I'm tired and I wish I have a break between my work and my study "maybe I'm not good in managing my time".

So,first of all let's talk about my WORK. Last week,I was busy counting all the stocks in the storeroom and selling floor area due to STOCK TAKE from the HQ. It seems like very easy just count all the stuffs 1 by 1 and wrote it down on a piece of paper but from the different point of view for this situation, it can be very tiring and exhausted.Well, the reason I said so because I keep on counting non-stop 1 item right after 1 item and sometime I will count till from 1 - 20 then straight away jump to 30 instead of 21.....:( it made me confuse sometime about the quantity and it was troublesome I have to recount it again.Last Wednesday was the stock take day. So, I have to report at my work place at 7am :( goshhh....I woke up late!!! Luckily...I'm not the last one :p..because I forced GD to wake up and send me to work place ASAP "I'm sorry :)".So,after the stock take..the next task I had assigned to do was collect and clear all the stock delivery from the warehouse.Well, last time I very scare whenever there is stock delivery to the stock because it consists a lot of cartoon and I need to make sure the delivery is correct before the worker left :(....too bad this time I have no choice and I need to collect the delivery because YL-My Manager, she was having her class on that day!!!Finally I manage to clear all the 89 cartoon and launched all the new item the next following day!!!Wooowoo...somehow I feel that I had overcome my fear not only hosting a party but stock delivery as well :) "U CAN DO IT JAZ" - that what Beth always told me!!!

Next,lets talk about my school life :). On my first day of school,I had made friend with a Indian lady and her name is Zahara "take note not Zara okay" haha~~ :)She is a nice and cheerful lady!! The reason I said she is a lady because she is older than me and married.Well everything goes fine. For the following lesson on Friday, while I walking alone along the corridor to the classroom, there is a girl infront me asked me whether LR128 was the correct class for Prinsiple of Marketing for DOBM. I told her yup that right and we go into the classroom together and we sit side by side each another. Well, she is a chinese girl and I think it is easier to communicate and understand each another because she is just older than me 2years!!! Her name is Yvonne.Haha ~~ I finished introduce how I meet her and I hope we can be good friend in future and finish our Diploma together. Oppss :x she is the one who called me update my blog as well...haha she can't wait what I'm going to post!!! Well, I did it right now :) !!!

Lastly, yesterday I went to watch a movie call UP!!!It was a 3D movie. Well, overall the movie was nice and the only thing I felt was the 3D effect not so good.It was not so fantastic like what I expected!!! Anyway, I enjoyed the movie and I wish there will be more 3D movie in the future!!!



That's it for this post....If there is anything just leave a message or note at my chat box!!!

LoVe,
Jasmine
(24/08/2009)

0 comments: