6:14:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
♥ Babe Mei ♥
Yesterday, I skype with my babe!!!
Miss her alotttt x 1000000..
We had never see each another for like 3-4yrs after the last district conference at penang :(..... haha and now she has grown up alot just like me hehe :P
She is currently staying in Salt Lake City,US and studying her Mass-Communication,
Well she told me she don't know is that what she want..(",)""...swt
"haha..crazy babe" :P
Anyway, while we having our camhole,
I secretly took a few picture of her
Hahaha :P,

.png)
Well,
She did found out I took the picture and she called me as a stalker hehe,
Yeah I admit I did stalk her because I want her to know
" I MISS U BABE....:) "
LoVe,
♥ Jasmine
(21/10/2009)
Yesterday, I skype with my babe!!!
Miss her alotttt x 1000000..
We had never see each another for like 3-4yrs after the last district conference at penang :(..... haha and now she has grown up alot just like me hehe :P
She is currently staying in Salt Lake City,US and studying her Mass-Communication,
Well she told me she don't know is that what she want..(",)""...swt
"haha..crazy babe" :P
Anyway, while we having our camhole,
I secretly took a few picture of her
Hahaha :P,

.png)
Well,
She did found out I took the picture and she called me as a stalker hehe,
Yeah I admit I did stalk her because I want her to know
" I MISS U BABE....:) "
LoVe,
♥ Jasmine
(21/10/2009)


0 comments:
Post a Comment