2:53:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
**Exam period is around the corner**

Hello once again...
I'm back and I still alive ahehehe :)

Yesterday, I went out with a bunch of my "crazy MDIS friends".
After my work, I quickly rushed down to Fox *around my working area* to do a last minutes shopping for my friend birthday present ("p)"".
I bought a white t-shirt for him and I hope he will like it because
** The cloth is a bit tight fit for him where I bought "M" size :P**
Anyway, he did tried out the cloth and overall he is happy with it and it suit him as well :)....
We have our dinner at Plaza Singapore Cafe Cartel!!!!
Ahemmmm...I very disappointed the food they served me

**IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE MENU...ARghhh**

Guess what they served me and it cost me exactly $15 plus include 7% GST....wth!!
I comfort myself it is okay due to yesterday is my friend birthday and I forgive them which means "This is the first time I stepped into the cafe and the last time I going to enter into this cafe AGAIN".

Okay back to the celebration. We surprised him with the chocolate cheese cake and the cloth which I had bought earlier at Fox!!! Haha he seem a little bit shy but I hope he is happy and touch on what we had plan for him!!!

Once again " HAPPY BIRTHDAY KET A.K.A our beloved DADDY "



After the dinner, I went to Ethu the Korean cosmetic shop and I've bought a striking yellow nail colour :P..!!!!!!

After the whole day outing and working and lastly I'm heading back home to study again. Feeling lonely, stress and unhappy :(
Anyway, I wish I could do my best !!!!!

♥ Jasmine
(15/10/2009)

0 comments: