5:49:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
My PBMII Result
This few day's I really tired waiting my result feedback from the school!!! Shit..they take so long to reply my mail and make me so nervous :( "kind disappointed"!!!! Between, I was surprised that in school there was a person has the exact same full name like me.....I think that's where the problem occur, since there are 2 person with the same name and make everything in a mess!!! Irritating
From,
Jasmine
(11/11/2009)
This few day's I really tired waiting my result feedback from the school!!! Shit..they take so long to reply my mail and make me so nervous :( "kind disappointed"!!!! Between, I was surprised that in school there was a person has the exact same full name like me.....I think that's where the problem occur, since there are 2 person with the same name and make everything in a mess!!! Irritating
From,
Jasmine
(11/11/2009)


0 comments:
Post a Comment