2:21:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
SHARING MOMENT

1. "Gossip Girl"

Hey guys...I'm back XD

Recently, I got addicted on a movie called "Gossip Girl".
Haha :) I starting to watch from Season 1 and on my way counting down to Season 3"yipeee...Hooray :X"



Well, the series mainly centers around the lives of former best friends, Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) and Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester). These two share a love interests in Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford).

As outsiders looking in, Dan (Penn Badgley) and Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) don't run in the same social or financial circles as their peers - but are drawn into their lives nonetheless. If that sounds similar to The OC, you won't be surprised to learn that OC creator Josh Schwartz is also behind Gossip Girl.

The series is narrated by a seemingly omniscient character, "Gossip Girl" (voiced by Kristen Bell), who runs a blog about her fellow Upper East Siders, consequently stirring the pot and creating potential rivalries in this exclusive and vicious circle of friends.

Anyway, overall the movie are really awesome and fantastic. I love all the characters in the movie "well included Chuck Bass too" :)




2. "My Customer - Gary"

Okay, beside from "Gossip Girl"
I would like to share another touching yet miserable story (",)
This short story was related to my work.

This was how it begin,
--->
--->
--->
Two day back in a fine and rainy afternoon, "if I'm not wrong" there was an American man walked into Build-A-Bear- Workshop. He looked serious and fierce at the same time :X!!! Anyway, I do greet him "welcome Build-A-Bear Workshop + smiley face :)" haha!!! My colleague try to approach him but due to his serious expression she step back leave him some space alone but we'll be right here if he need any help.

I found he was abit miserable deciding which animal to choose. So, I stepped forward and try to approach him whether he was getting x'mas present for someone or others occasion gift. He seems to be friendly and I found out that actually he was looking a gift for his daughter who is Angelina. He choose bunny instead others animal. I guided him throughout the whole process building the bunny and the most touching part was he got a teary eyes when we're doing the "heart ceremony" together for the bunny. At last I noticed he was wearing an army bracelet where there was his name, blood type, unknown date and a place stated Iraq on the bracelet. He looked sad and miserable where he told me he has been while never meet his daughter. I'm wondering whether he was back from the army or going for war somehow :(. No matter what's the actual story behind the scene, I wish him have a nice day and good luck in everything before he step out from the store. He replied "Yeah....do wish me good luck and thanks".

Wowowowo.....It's really touched my heart and I feel somehow pity for him :) I hope he is fine.

3. Movie-2012

Yesterday, I went for a movie together with GD.



Haha...overall the movie was awesome and touching when the nation got the chance to get into the ship when the government decided to open the gate of the ship.
The most funny things was not about the ending of the story where all of us wondering where will be the new land or island for all the nation to live. The most funniest thing was GD told me the ending of the story where all the nation will be going to MARS instead of AFRICA...haha :D I think he is too creative haha silly guy.

Before I come to the end of the blog,
Yesterday, I bought a story book "Love The One You're With".

Well, the story is about " A lot of things happened before Ellen married Andy..and one of them was Leo. The one Ellen would finally get over. Then see again, years later..."

For one hundred days, Ellen believed she had done the right thing- married the man of her dreams and embarked on 'happy ever after'. But then she met Leo again. From the outside it looked like two strangers making fleeting eye contact. But inside was a very different story. Inside, Ellen was reeling as, suddenly, her whole world was turned upside down......"

Well, So far the story is nice and it is getting excited after every chapter I read...:)

That's all for this post :D

Love,
Jasmine
(21/11/2009)

0 comments: