12:01:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Rainy Day
Good Morning Everybody *yawnnnnnn* XD

Today is a rainy day!!!! "sad"
I woke up at 11.30am haha :)
and now I'm updating my blog!!!
Well, Today and the following 3 days,
I will be going to Plaza Singapore for my attachment XD
I hope it will be a good experience and fun during this few day,
Because since I got transfer to Suntec,
I never been back to Plaza for a period of time!!!
I'm sure the working environment
and the bearbuilder I work with this few day,
definitely will be different from Suntec.
Anyway, I'll take it as a challenge!!!
Q : Who is Jasmine? What type of a person is Jasmine?
A : She is a strong and love to take challenge person! Nothing is impossible and she is a.k.a FIERCE as well!!! Just remember don't make her crazy "if not she will out of control" haha XD
Love,
Jasmine
(04/12/2009)
Good Morning Everybody *yawnnnnnn* XD

Today is a rainy day!!!! "sad"
I woke up at 11.30am haha :)
and now I'm updating my blog!!!
Well, Today and the following 3 days,
I will be going to Plaza Singapore for my attachment XD
I hope it will be a good experience and fun during this few day,
Because since I got transfer to Suntec,
I never been back to Plaza for a period of time!!!
I'm sure the working environment
and the bearbuilder I work with this few day,
definitely will be different from Suntec.
Anyway, I'll take it as a challenge!!!
Q : Who is Jasmine? What type of a person is Jasmine?
A : She is a strong and love to take challenge person! Nothing is impossible and she is a.k.a FIERCE as well!!! Just remember don't make her crazy "if not she will out of control" haha XD
Love,
Jasmine
(04/12/2009)


0 comments:
Post a Comment